Monday 8 February 2016

Thriller - Who would be the audience for your media product?

I think the audience for my group and myself's work would be quite a young yet mature audience. I believe this as thrillers are mainly watched by a young adult audience rather than young children or the older generation. I believe that the main range of the audience would be from 15-25 as I believe they would enjoy thrillers more than below or above the range. Also our peers when they gave feedback seemed very positive and they really enjoyed watching our thriller and seeing it progress so my group and myself tried to tailor our project to the feedback we got from a young audience so it is more tailored to suit them. So I believe a young audience could appreciate and get the most out of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment