Monday 8 February 2016

Thriller - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I feel I have come a very long way since the preliminary task ads during that I didn't get much chance to recap on my editing and I also only got a short time using the camera and before this task I had no experience using any professional camera, but I quickly learnt the basics and became comfortable. Also since the preliminary task my editing skills have been enhanced and improved due to the time I spent editing. I definately could do a better job filming and editing a film now than I could before completing this project as I feel a lot more confident with the hardware and the software I have now become more familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment