Monday 8 February 2016

Thriller - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

My group and myself had very little knowdledge with products such as lighting and cameras but now after using them for a period of time we feel very confident and comfortable if we ever used the hardware again. We got very confident using the camera and we took a lot of shots we were very happy with. Also using the tripod to enhance our camera shots. Yet we didn't use manual lighting, we still learnt things about it that we previously didnt know.

With the editing aspect of the product I already had previous experience so I knew what I was doing but still it came very handy as I hadn't used editing software in a long time so I recapped and I feel very confident if I need to use the editing software again. However my partner within my group, Kai had never used editing software previously so I he had the chance to get confident using the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment