Tuesday 24 November 2015

Preliminary Filming

For the filming aspect of the work we used camera in which I had no experience with and due to my role in the film I thought I would not get a chance to use the camera, but due to some scenes not including me I got a chance to gain some experience and knowledge by using the camera even though briefly it was very beneficial and I would feel a lot more comfortable using a camera now after experiencing the basics and could definitely manage my time more easily as I don't need camera experience. I filmed the end scene which only includes one character. We used our time productively as we only had a very short time frame to record the whole film and we recorded scenes several times to minimalise the amount of errors, but we only recorded one mistake when the characters dialogue was to quiet for the audience to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment